ASTRON INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Astron Institute of Social Sciences (AISS), an academic vertical of the Astron Group, is a not-for-profit organization incorporated under Section 25 of The Companies Act 1956. The institute is focussed on the intensively growing and continually developing fields of Public Health and Health Management with emphasis on the underserved section of society at large. The institution is dedicated to global improvement in standards of health through education, research, consultancy and training and promote excellence in the fields of Public Health, Hospital Planning and Design and Healthcare Quality Management. AISS aims to accomplish this through consultation and institutional networking in a National and Global Perspective.
The Institute is supported with expert human resource, skill sets and infrastructure. With its outstanding faculty, the institute envisions to promote ‘Skill Development and Enhancement in Healthcare’ by the execution of innovative and interactive online and on- campus programs and also bring about greater societal benefits through its stakeholders.
The Institute is accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO), USA for its world-wide quality education and training. AISS is also affiliated with Health Sector Skill Council, a non-statutory body of Government of India and Association of Healthcare Providers of India. Besides, the courses are also recognised by Indian Medical association (IMA). Together with its partners, the Institute has crafted a student-centric educational environment thus enabling them to explore innovative ways of thinking. To meet the educational challenges of rapidly growing health sector globally, AISS provides its students with managerial and technical foundation for a meaningful and fulfilling career in the healthcare industry.
Affiliated with Healthcare sector skill council,
A non statutory body of Govt of India.
Accredited by International Accreditation Organization,
United States of America.
Our On- Campus Course Module.
- At the end of the program the student will be awarded with a Joint Certificate, Indian Medical Association, Astron Institute of Social Sciences, International Accreditation Organization, USA.
- A separate certification will be issued by the respective hospital – Fortis Medical Research Institute, Gurgaon, Primus Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi, and Venkateshwara Hospital, Dwarka for the training conducted in the hospital.
Our Online Course Module
- Online access to course content.
- Online Group discussion
- Student Faculty chat
- E – Library
- Certification by Astron Institute of Social Sciences, International Accreditation Organization, USA.
OUR NATIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
OUR GLOBAL ASSOCIATIONS
AISS focuses on Quality in Health, Education and Environment
- International Accreditation Organization, USA
- National Accreditation Board for Education and Training, Quality Council of India
- Indian medical Association
- Empanelled with PMKVY (Prime minister Kaushal Vikas Yojana), Govt. of India
- Empanelled with DDUKVY (Deen Dayal Upadhaya Kaushal Vikas Yojana), Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India
Please drop an email to email@example.com with your resume and we'll get back to you in case we have an opportunity that fits your profile.