Cardiac Care Technician
India is now focussing its attention towards lifestyle diseases. Consequently a strong felt need has arisen for the availability of trained cardiac care technicians to be in place to reduce morbidity and mortality in the community. Certificate and diploma pragram in cardiac care technology has been conceptualised to teach the candidate the basic role of a cardiac care technician within a health care setting and usage of cardiac care equipment. Certificate program in cardiac care technology is a 9 months full time program while the diploma program in cardiac care technology is 2 years full time program this program has been designed to prepare technicians to provide competent care for cardiac patients and work in synergy with the cardiac team to take on the cardiac patients diligently. The program has been structured to provide progressive group learning among the students enrolled through case studies, presentations and group work.
Please download the brochure for taking admission in this course here: Click Here
- Minimum eligibility is 10+2 from Central or State board with Science Stream.
2 years Diploma Program
- 6 Months Theory classes
- 1.5 years Hospital Training.
Value Proposition for Candidate
- Academic excellence enhanced skills and capabilities as a Critical Care Technician.
- Ability to demonstrate sound clinical judgement in ICU Settings.
- Leadership capabilities to supervise and lead the Critical Care team
- Sound technical knowledge and skill to handle complex ICU equipment
- High level of interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Recognised by Indian Medical Association.
- Affiliated with Health Sector Skill Council.
- Accredited by International Accreditation Organization, USA.
- Course Pedagogy with blended approach and in line with global practices.
- Appropriate interplay of course work and clinical work.
- Classroom lectures and skill Lab by subject experts and market leaders.
- On-the-job training in state-of-the-art healthcare facilities.
- State-of Art-Library with latest resources.
Students encouraged for self-directed learning.
- Guided article review and case presentation.
- Current Trends in Cardiac Care
- Cardiac monitoring
- Cath Lab procedures
- ICCU systems and procedures
- Management of Cardiac Emergencies
- Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Medical law , Bio-ethics and code of conduct
At the end of the program the student will be awarded with a Joint Certificate, Indian Medical Association, Astron Institute of Social Sciences, International Accreditation Organization, USA.