Medical Law and Bioethics
Medical laws & Bioethics is a fascinating field of study in the 21st century as advances in medical research and new technologies shift the boundaries of medicine.
New health issues are emerging and patients are increasingly becoming aware of their rights. Legal issues are increasingly taking centre stage. New and complex medico-legal dilemmas are arising in clinical practice, in the realities of human health, and in the relationship between patients and health care professionals.
The certificate course in Medical Laws and Ethics at AISS is positioned at the constantly changing interface between medicine and law.
Please download the brochure for taking admission in this course here : Click Here
- Medical, Legal & Management Professionals or students from these streams
- No age bar
- Basic knowledge of computer
3 months online course
- Online access to course content.
- Online group discussion
- Student faculty chat
- E– Library
- Certification by Astron Institute of Social Sciences, International Accreditation Organization, USA.
- Introduction to Medical Laws and Bioethics
- Legal Defences available to Medical Practitioners
- Ethical Standards in Medical Practice
- Medical Laws & the Hospital Administrator (MLHA)
- Consumer Protection Act, 1986(CPA)
- Handling Medical Litigations (ML)
- MLC & the Medical Practitioner (MLC)
- Landmark Judgments on Medical Negligence (LMJ)
Highlights of the contact program
- Power point presentations
- Teaching Aids
- Moot Court
- Group work
- Case studies
- Q and A Sessions
- Experience sharing by Experts
Successful candidates will be awarded a joint certificate by Astron Institute of Social Sciences & International Accreditation Organization, USA.