Critical Care Technician
Critical Care Technology
Certificate program in Critical Care Technology has been designed to bridge the gap in critical care practices and develop technicians skilled in critical judgement. Certificate program in Critical Care Technology is a one year full time Certificate Program that prepares candidates to provide competent care for critically ill individuals and their families. The program has a blended approach encompassing both theory and clinical aspects offered through classroom sessions, skill Lab sessions and on-the-job training. The program has been structured to provide progressive group learning among students enrolled through case studies, presentations and group work.
Please download the brochure for taking admission in this course here : Click Here
- Minimum eligibility is 10+2 from Central or State board with Science Stream.
1 Year Diploma Program
- 9 Months Online Classes
- 3 Months Hospital Training
Value Proposition for Candidate
- Academic excellence enhanced skills and capabilities as a Critical Care Technician.
- Ability to demonstrate sound clinical judgement in ICU Settings.
- Leadership capabilities to supervise and lead the Critical Care team
- Sound technical knowledge and skill to handle complex ICU equipment
- High level of interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Program Pedagogy with blended approach in line with global practices.
- Appropriate interplay of course work and clinical work.
- Classroom lectures and skill Lab by subject experts and market leaders.
- On-the-job training in state-of-the-art healthcare facilities.
- State-of Art-Library with latest resources.
- Students encouraged for self-directed learning.
- Guided article review and case presentations.
- Basic Concepts in the Care of Critically ill Patients
- Requirement of Patient Care in ICU.
- Equipment, Instruments and their Maintenance in ICU
- Systems, Processes and Procedures adopted in Care of Critical Patients
- Emergencies and Transportation of Unconscious Patients
- Quality Assurance in Patient Care in ICU.
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Medical Law and Ethics and Code of conduct
- Administrative, Communication and Computer Skills
At the end of the program the student will be awarded with Certification from Astron Institute of Social Sciences.