- Do I have the need to own a computer?No, You can contact our Training Partner or Nodal Centre.
- What help will i get if i am finding some difficulty during a webinar a group work activity?you have the option of participating in these activities through cybercafeor one of the several AISS authorized nodal centres. The nodal centres not only provide the technical facility with power back up but also serve to help you in case of technical difficulty. Moreover, you can also bank upon our administrative team at the institute to help you, as best as they can.
- What are the chances of placement after doing this courses?Since, there is a huge demand of the courses on Medical Records & the Home Health Aide the placement opportinuties are huge. There is a great demad of these coursesin the govt. sector as well as in the private sector. Forever, these courses have a huge demand in the international market as well.
- Are your courses recognized by the GOVERNMENT of INDIA?yes, our online certificate courses an medical records & Health Information Technician and Home Health Aide are recognized and approved by the affiliating agency Health Sector Skill Council (HSSC) of the GOVERNMENT of INDIA.
- Can I take this course during my employment?Yes, you can take this course during your employment. The anytime-anywhere learning is the most important highlight of these courses.
- What is the medium of instruction?Medium of instruction will be English+ Hindi (Mix)
- Can I do this course if I do not own a computer?Yes, you do not necessarily need to own a computer for it. However, you must have an access to computer, webcam and a set of speakers for the same.
- Do I need to be a computer expert?No, Only basic knowledge of computer is required.
- What is the duration of the course?Duration of the courses is 3 months online with 2-3 days contact program.
- How will I interact with the course faculty?Students can interact with the faculty during webinar, e-group work and online discussion forums and also through E-mail, phone and blogs.
- What is special about your courses as compared to other online courses?At AISS, we have adopted a globally practices training pedagogy which includes learner centric approach through virtual classroom, webinar, e-group work presentation, online discussion forums and e-tutoring by subject experts.
- Is your institute accreditated by any authority?Yes, AISS is accreditated by International Accreditation Organization.
- Do I need to pay for the registration?No, you don't need to pay for the registration. It's free of cost.