Front Office Manager in Hospital
Certificate course in Front Office Manager in Hospital offers a unique title in field of healthcare i.e. Front Desk Manager. A front desk manager is the senior person in an office environment and accountable for maintaining a professional work environment, staff supervision and administrative support.
This certificate course has been specially tailored for Skill enhancement of Front Desk Managers in hospitals and presents a systematic approach by detailing front office procedures i.e. admissions, discharges, patent expectations, quality standards, roles and responsibilities of a manager, relevant hospital policies, interaction with various stake holders. The course also examines various elements of effective front office management, paying particular attention to planning and evaluation of front office operations and human resource management. The training provides innovative planning ideas, understanding the hospital structure, preparing for multitasking abilities to meet an effective and efficient environment in the hospital.
Please download the brochure for taking admission in this course here : Click Here
To enhance technical skills/work efficiency in the following core areas of Front Desk Manager :
- To prepare individuals as more effective healthcare managers and supervisors
- To understand the role of organizational and human resource management
- To equip individuals with the ability to assess alternative management solutions for healthcare related challenges
- To understand and apply the concepts of strategic planning and decision making in healthcare organizations
- To understand the NABH and other quality standards applicable to the front office
- To develop strong interpersonal skills
- Basic Knowledge of computers
3 Months online course with 2 days contact program supported by expert
faculty and exposure visit.
- Hard and soft copy of course contents
- Power point presentation
- Video of Group Exercises, Webinars and Live Lectures(optional)
Hospital Front Office Management
Evaluation will collate candidate performance based on assessments, completion of project work, participation in E-group work, webinar, chats, usage of E Library and participation in contact program. Grading will be done based on Letter Grade Point percentage/percentile
- Online access to course content.
- Online group discussion
- Student faculty chat
- E– Library
Highlights of the contact program
The Course content has been grouped in the following 8 blocks for execution in three terms of one month each:
- Introductory aspects of Front Desk Managerial Effectiveness
- Internal and External Clients of the Hospital
- Prominence of Front Desk Manager
- Quality assurance at Front Desk
- Customer Service Excellence & Satisfaction
- Legal Aspects of Relevance at the Front Desk.
- Personal and Business Etiquette
- Communication Skills in Healthcare
- Best Management Practices & Concepts in Front Desk Management
Value Proposition for the Candidate
Become pertinent for a post of :
- Front office manager of a hospital , Diagnostic centre.
- Hospitability manager in a hospital
- Front office operations manager
At the end of the program the student will be awarded a Joint Certification from Astron Institute of Social sciences and International Accreditation Organization, USA