Medical Equipment Technician
A modern hospital or clinic is equipped with high-tech equipment designed to support patient’s vital systems or provide physicians with diagnostic imaging. Certificate Program in Medical Equipment Technology has been conceptualised to develop skills related to installing, maintaining, calibrating, upgrading and repairing this high-tech equipment. The program has been designed to develop necessary scientific and electronic knowledge and also provide hands-on lab experience in maintaining and repairing medical equipment in a healthcare setting. Certificate Program in Medical Equipment Technology is an 18-week full time program that prepares individuals for safety, maintenance and care of medical equipment. The program has a blended approach encompassing both theory and clinical aspects and offers 360 hours of live classroom sessions and skill Lab with additional 240 hours of on-the-job training. The program has been structured to provide progressive group learning among the students enrolled through case studies, presentations and group work.
Please download the brochure for taking admission in this course here : Click Here
- Minimum eligibility is 10+2 from Central or State board with Science Stream.
18-weeks including 6-weeks of on-the-job training.
Value Proposition for Candidate
- Academic excellence and enhanced skills in Medical Equipment Technology
- Sound technical knowledge and skills to handle sophisticated medical equipment
- Program Pedagogy with blended approach and in line with global Practices
- Appropriate interplay of course work and clinical work
- Classroom lectures and skill Lab by subject experts and market leaders
- On-the-job training in state-of-the-art healthcare facilities.
- State-of Art-Library with latest resources
- Students encouraged for self-directed learning
- Guided article review and case presentations
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Electronic Circuits and Devices
- Medical Informatics
- Biomedical Ethics
- Patient Safety and Quality Assurance
- Hospital Management
- Communication Skills
At the end of the program the student will be awarded with Certificate from Healthcare Sector Skill council,Govt of India and Joint Certification from Astron Institute of Social Sciences and International Accreditation Organization, USA.