Certificate program in Anaesthesia Technology has been designed to bridge the gap in anaesthesia practices and develop technicians skilled in critical anaesthesia judgement. Their role is to monitor patient status, prepare medication and check blood lines. Certificate program in Anaesthesia Technology is a Nine months, full time program that prepares candidates to provide perioperative care for individuals undergoing surgery. The program has a blended approach encompassing both theory and clinical aspects covered through live classroom sessions, skill Lab sessions and on-the-job training. The program has been structured to provide progressive group learning among the students enrolled through case studies, presentations and group work.
Please download the brochure for taking admission in this course here : Click Here
- Minimum eligibility is 10+2 from Central or State board with Science Stream.
1 Year Diploma Program
- 9 Months Online Classes
- 3 Months Hospital Training
Value Proposition for Candidate
- Enhanced skills and capabilities as Anaesthesia Technician
- Leadership capabilities to supervise and lead the operation theatre technician team
- Sound technical knowledge and skills to handle complex OT equipment
- Affiliated with Healthcare Sector Skill Council, a non-statutory body of Government of India.
- Accredited by International Accreditation Organization, USA.
- Course Pedagogy with blended approach in line with global practices.
- Appropriate interplay of course work and clinical work.
- Classroom lectures and skill Lab by subject experts and market leaders.
- On-the-job training in state-of-the-art healthcare facilities.
- State-of Art-Library with latest resources.
- Students encouraged for Self-directed learning.
- Guided article review and case presentations.
- Basic Concepts in Anaesthesia Care
- Major Equipment and its Maintenance, Temperature & AC of OT room.
- Basic Requirements, Pre Anaesthesia/Clinical Anaesthesia and Post Operative Care
- Critical Care Procedures/Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Transportation of unconscious patients
- Code of Conduct; Medical Law & Bio-ethics
- Quality Assurance and Patient Safety
- Administrative/Communication & Computer Skills
- Administrative and Other Duties
At the end of the program the student will be awarded with Certificate from Govt of India and Joint Certification from Astron Institute of Social Sciences and International Accreditation Organization, USA.