Diploma In Medical Transcription
Diploma in Medical Transcription
Diploma programme in medical transcription has been conceptualized to teach the candidate the basic role of medical transcriptionist within health care setting .This programme has been designed to prepare candidates to learn documentation styles conform to industry standards. Candidates learn to transcribe documents related to all medical specialties.
Medical transcription, also known as MT, is an allied health profession dealing with the process of transcribing voice-recorded medical reports that are dictated by physicians, nurses and other healthcare practitioners. Medical reports can be voice files, notes taken during a lecture, or other spoken material. These are dictated over the phone or uploaded digitally via the Internet or through smart phone apps.
Minimum eligibility is 10 + 2 from Central or State board .
One Year (9 months theory classes and 3 months hospital training)
- Program pedagogy with blended approach and in line with global practice
- Appropriate interplay of course work and clinical work
- Webinar, student- faculty chat, online group discussions, virtual class rooms
- Evaluation by self assessment ,term end assessment & project work
- E –library with latest resources
- Students encouraged for self-directed learning
Who Can Join ?
- 10+2 passed students
- Front Desk Managers
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to Medical Transcription
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Transcription Proof reading
- Medical Grammer and Style
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Transcription
- Voice Editing
HIGHLIGHTS OF CONTACT PROGRAM
- Power point presentations
- Teaching aids
- Group work
- Case studies