Diploma in Medical Transcription
Diploma In Medical Transcription
Diploma programme in medical transcription has been conceptualized to teach the candidate the basic role of medical transcriptionist within health care setting .This programme has been designed to prepare candidates to learn documentation styles conform to industry standards. Candidates learn to transcribe documents related to all medical specialties.
Medical transcription, also known as MT, is an allied health profession dealing with the process of transcribing voice-recorded medical reports that are dictated by physicians, nurses and other healthcare practitioners. Medical reports can be voice files, notes taken during a lecture, or other spoken material. These are dictated over the phone or uploaded digitally via the Internet or through smart phone apps.
Minimum eligibility is 10 + 2 from Central or State board .
One Year (6 months theory classes and 6 months hospital training)
- Program pedagogy with blended approach and in line with global practice
- Appropriate interplay of course work and clinical work
- Continuous Internal Assessment of students
- Weekly tests / Monthly exams
- Project Work & Group Work
- Practical / viva
- Students are encouraged for self-directed learning
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to Medical Transcription
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Transcription Proofreading
- Medical Grammer and Style
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Transcription
- Voice Editing
Who Can Join?
- After 10+2
- Front Desk Managers