Infection Control Nurse
Certificate Course in Infection Control Nurse offers a unique title in the field of healthcare i.e. Infection Control.This certificate has been specially tailored for skill building of a nurse on initials assessment of hospital associated infection(HAI) or nosocomial infection occurring in the hospital measuring and evaluating quality indicators related to infection control practice , actively contributing towards prevention of infection , reduction of incidence in critical areas and executing quality assurance practice with the health care system
Please download the brochure for taking admission in this course here : Click Here
- B.Sc Nursing
- Diploma Nursing
- Basic Knowledge of Computers
Total Course Duration is 4 Months.-Breakups as follows
- 3 Months Online Classes
- 1 Month Hospital Training.
- Program pedagogy which includes Webiners Classroom , E- Group work/Presentation ,Live lectures by subject experts ,instants ,messaging,screen shares,project work
- Reference subject through E-library
- Program materials developed by experts
- Each block culminating into a qualifying asignment
- Credit based teaching outcomes for global application
- program hands-out(hard and soft copy both)
Who Can Join ?
- B.Sc Nursing Degree with 12 months experience on any hospital
- GNM Diploma Holder
- B.Sc Graduated
Evaluations and Grading
- Introduction, Values, Purposes and Uses of Medical Records.
- Documentation of Records (Indexes / Registers).
- Birth, Death, Registration and Correction in Record.
- Medical Ethics and Legal Aspects of Medical Records.
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) and Related Health Problems.
- Medical Coding
- Electronic Medical Record/ Hospital Information System.
- Contents and Components of Medical Record.
- Numbering, Filing and Retrieval of Medical Records.
- Retention, Preservation and Destruction of Medical Records.
- Medico-Legal Cases.
- Hospital Statistics.
- Case Studies
At the end of the program the student will be awarded a Certification from Astron Institute of Social sciences.