Certification program in nursing assistant has been designed to provide basic care to patients.They can work in hospitals and long-term health care facilities such as nursing homes.In addition to providing basic care,Nursing Assistant also assist with the activities associated with daily living.
Please download the brochure for taking admission in this course here : Click Here
- The art of care giving
- Understanding the people in our care
- Communicating with the people
- Promoting Safety
- Responding to emergencies
- Measuring vital Signs,Weight Height
- Maintaining a Comfortable Environment
- Bed Making
- Providing Restorative Care
- Assisting with positioning and transfering
- Assisting with Personal Cleanness and Grooming
- Assisting with Meals and Fluids
- Assisting with Eliminations
- Promoting Comfort and Rest
- Assisting with Admission ,Transfer and Discharges
- Providing care for people with specific illness
- Providing Care for people in their homes
- Minimum 10th passed from Central Board or any recognized state board.
10 months Diploma Program
- 1.5 Months Theory classes
- 8.5 Months Hospital Training
A career as Nursing Assistant can be both rewarding and challenging .Nursing Assistant play a critical role in the healthcare field today by providing direct patients care to(primarily) the elderly and disabled .as the baby boomer generations ages ,more Nursing Assistant ,CNAs,Nurse aids will be needed to work in settings such as long-term care facilities and nursing homes caring for these residences and patients. Nursing Assistants provide basic care and assists residents with daily activities which may include but are not limited to cleaning and bathing,turning,transferring patients listening to patients ,health concern and communicating them to a nurse taking patients vital signs ,serving patients meal and helping to eat.Upon certifications /licensure Nurse Assistants and Nurse Aids most often work in nursing facilities ; however ,they me also be found work in hospitals ,residential care facilities,and with home care service provider
- Course Pedagogy with blended approach and in line with global practices.
- Appropriate interplay of course work and clinical work.
- Classroom lectures and skill lab by subject experts and market leaders.
- On the job training in state of the art healthcare facilities.
- State of the Art Library with latest resources.
- Students encouraged for self-directed learning.
- Guided article review and case presentations.
Who Can Join
- Quality Executives
- Nursing professionals
- Para-medical Staff/Secretarial staff in hospitals
- Medical records Assistant
- Assistant Medical Record Technician
- Executives from health insurance companies.
- IT companies dealing with the medical records and coding Graduates
- 10 +2 pass outs.
To provides premier educations and training through blended learning in the area nursing assistant
At the end of the program the student will be awarded with Certification from Astron Institute of Social Sciences.