To meet the ever-growing demands of qualified and trained Phlebotomists, AISS has designed a Certificate program in Phlebotomy Technology. A Phlebotomist has to be a diligent individual with compassion when dealing with the patients. This certificate program prepares the phlebotomist to understand the psyche of the patients and bleed them with ease, causing minimal inconvenience. They are trained to bleed with one prick methodology, wound treatment and usage of equipment. The program has been structured to provide progressive group learning among the students enrolled through case studies, presentations and group work.
Please download the brochure for taking admission in this course here : Click Here
- Minimum eligibility is 10+2 from Central or State board with Science Stream.
3 months (including On-the-job training and Internship)
Value Proposition for Candidate
- Enhanced skills and capabilities as a Phlebotomy Technician
- Leadership capabilities to supervise and lead the clinical laboratory team
- Sound technical knowledge and skills to handle blood sampling and bleed patients.
- Affiliated with Healthcare Sector Skill Council, a non-statutory body of Government of India.
- Accredited by International Accreditation Organization, USA.
- Course Pedagogy with blended approach and in line with global practices.
- Appropriate interplay of course work and clinical work.
- Classroom lectures and skill Lab by subject experts and market leaders.
- On-the-job training in state-of-the-art healthcare facilities.
- State-of Art-Library with latest resources.
- Students encouraged for self-directed learning.
- Guided article review and case presentations.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Microbiology and Parasitological
- Clinical Pathology, Haematology
- Sample Collection Procedure
- Transportation and Storage
- Reporting and Documentation
- Infection Control Practices
- Bio-medical Waste Management
- Universal Precaution
At the end of the program the student will be awarded with Certification from Astron Institute of Social Sciences.